Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Entry #9 Food Perspective

Wow.. The more I read things about McDonald's the more I don't want to eat there. I personally love there big macs but after reading about the pink slime that they put in there meat, it really hit me and I just can't eat there anymore. Ever since I was in PE class in high school we watched a movie called super size me and it was basically about a guy eating McDonald's for thirty days to see how it would affect him and his body and he ended up gaining a lot of weight. In the process they also told us how they make there food and when I found out that they use old chickens that are disabled I stopped eating there chicken nuggets. I found that so disgusting I cant look at McDonald's the same anymore or eat my food without worrying about what its made of. Did you ever like some kind of food so much that you would always eat it and not even think about what was in it, and once you found out you just couldn't eat it anymore because you were so disgusted and wondered why people would do that or even sell it? Has it always been like this? Watching these videos and reading about what they put in our food is just unbelievable. I really want to look into my food before I eat it because I dont want to get sick.
Image result for mcdonalds slime burger

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie--Some good points and ideas. Keep developing, discussing and analyzing. Good visual support.

    ReplyDelete