Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Entry #7 Fresh

Image result for farmAfter watching the film Fresh, I really started thinking about the food I eat and where it really comes from. Ya people say that its all organic and that they didn't add anything to it, but is that really true? And all the meat I eat, is the meat from a good animal? Or was it sick or abused? There are so many questions that I have when it comes to food. Its hard to look at food the same after you watch videos or hear things from people, it honestly makes me want to have my own farm and get animals and make all these foods myself, because i'll know how I produced everything and know if I gave the animals pills or other things to make them grow. I would much rather grow things naturally and give my animals the food and ingredients I would need to make them healthy and knowing that I was giving my products to other humans, I would want them to be healthy and not put a whole bunch of stuff into their bodies that will harm them or the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment