Sunday, September 18, 2016

Entry #6 Makeup

My dad is very over protective of me and he has a crazy mindset about makeup. I don't wear a lot of makeup, I usually just wear mascara but my dad thinks I wear cover up, eyeliner, and all those other things. He gets on my butt a lot about wearing makeup and he always tells me that it attracts the wrong kind of guy (I don't really see how it does) but he's a dad i'm sure he knows better. It's funny to me because he always says that i'm 20 years old and that I can do whatever I want, but when I just put a little mascara on he just tells me to go take it off because I look ugly with makeup on. This one time I  had a little more mascara on then usual and he told me that I looked like his butt and me and my family started laughing soo hard but he was dead serious. Personally, I think he's just scared of me growing up and finding a boyfriend, getting married and leaving him. I guess you can say that I was always a daddies girl. Image result for daddy's girl

4 comments:

  1. I think all dad's are the same with their daughters. My dad is exactly the same if i wear something or if I wear a little to much make-up he acts the same way. I feel like dad's are just scared of us girls getting hurt and that is the least thing they are for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can agree with you on this because my dad is my only parent and has been all my life so i don't really know about all the make up and stuff and when i do wear it he like take it off or you look different what are you wearing make up he makes stupid little comments like this it makes me laugh a bit but i still don't care what he says i wear it cause i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could totally say the same about my dad. He didn't even let me put nail polish on till the age of 15. I could only imagine if I told him at that age I wanted to put makeup on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie--Your new entries bring up good topics and points, but they are a bit brief. Keep working on developing content and significance. Also, remember your audience does not know you and they do not know the assignment.

    ReplyDelete