Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Entry #8 Cruise

The year of 2015 in March my mom, aunt, cousin James, his cousin Jeremy, and I went on a 3 day cruise to Ensenada Mexico. It was all of our first time on a cruise. We didn't really know what to expect or if we would get sea sick at all or not. We had to drive up to California, I don't remember what beach we left from but I remember going through this building to get our I.D.'s to get into the ship. After we went through that whole process we had to drive to the parking lot and walk all the way to the bridge to get onto the ship. When we walked out of the parking garage, we had a really nice view of the ship. It was the biggest boat I have ever seen, I kind of felt like I was on the titanic. We were one of the first people on the ship. Man was it big inside.. As soon as I stepped foot in the boat I knew for sure that I was going to get lost the whole time I was there. While we waited for everyone to board the ship we went to bring our stuff to the room and get everything settled. After we settled in we went to explore the ship and see what it had and what we could do the whole time. Finally, when everyone got on we started heading out to Mexico. It was like heaven to me, I walk in the cafeteria and there were 2-3 floors of different types of food and it was all you can eat. I honestly think I was eating more than I actually went to do things on the ship. When we got to Mexico I was kind of shocked, I thought it was going to be a lot nicer and that we would be able to do more things, but it wasn't that bad. We still had fun. I got to hold a baby lion and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I wanted to take it home with me but I couldn't. That night when we stopped in mexico, we stayed the night and man did we get sea sick. We got used to the ship moving, that when we stopped the boat was actually rocking and it made us really sick. But we took a nap and after that we felt a lot better.
Image result for carnival cruise

1 comment:

  1. This sounds very exciting! I have thought about going on a cruise but always chicken out because I have seen Titanic too many times to not think the ship will go down as soon as we are too far from land to safely turn back.

    ReplyDelete