Thursday, September 8, 2016

Entry #1

For some people blogs can be really cool or really dumb. Many people (especially women) I noticed that they have nothing better to do then to just blog there whole life. There are different types of blogs, there are professional blogs where they mostly go off a certain topic. Then you have a casual blog where it talks about multiple topics. There are 3 topics that I would like to talk about with you.

The first is "Ten Things Ever Girl In Her 20's Should Know." This blog is generally for women in their twenties, because it has beauty advice, working out tips, what to wear, etc. This is very useful for women if they need any sort of advice. This is personally my favorite. If you need any tips on anything you can go check out this blog.

The second is the "The Workout to Build Muscle with Light Weights." This blog is mostly for men who want to build more muscle and think that they have to lift big in order to get big. I really like this because I am a gym freak myself and I think its really awesome how they give you five different workouts that help you build muscle. It also explains why you can use light weights to build muscle. I recommend this article to people who want to know more about lifting light weights to get bigger and toned.

Lastly is the "Should Everyone Blog?" This one is kind of like whatever blog about if you like to blog or not. I personally don't really know if I like to blog or not because this is my first time doing something like this. But if you like to write and share it with people then you can. It kind of just tells you about this woman named Marcia who tells you about what she likes and how much she blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie--Your blog is looking pretty good. Don't forget about visual appeal and engagement. Fine topics and ideas, but you need to keep working to develop analysis and significance with your topics to create connection to an audience that doesn't know you. Develop. You are too brief, which creates a feeling of disconnect for your audience. Also, you are missing Entry #2. Not good. Start at #3 now.

    ReplyDelete